OUR SOLUTIONS AND BENEFITS TO YOU
All independent literature shows that as compliance with evidence-based care for traumatic brain injury increases, patient outcomes improve. And improved outcomes can reduce the number of intensive care unit days and dramatically reduce the overall cost of care.
DOCUMENTATION OF ADHERENCE TO STANDARDS
As increasingly required by the federal government, state government, and private health insurers
- ASSISTANCE TO STAFF IN PROVIDING THE BEST CARE
- MALPRACTICE PROTECTION FOR THE HOSPITAL AND STAFF
- LOWER COSTS IN THE ACUTE CARE PHASE
- SHORTER ICU STAYS
- ONGOING TRAINING FOR DOCTORS AND NURSES
- REDUCTION IN READMITS
- FAST ASSIMILATION OF NEW TREATMENT GUIDELINES WHEN PUBLISHED
- A TOOL TO AID IN CERTIFICATIONS
Qmetis’s first product is for adult traumatic brain injury. This is because there is ample evidence now in the medical literature indicating that following evidence-based guidelines when treating these patients dramatically improves patient outcomes while reducing acute care costs by 20%. Qmetis’s products provide real-time feedback to doctors and nurses on whether or not the care being given is consistent with evidence-based treatment guidelines for traumatic brain injury.
The Key Features of the Traumatic Brain Injury Product Are:
- Quality Assessment: The Qmetis program assesses compliance with evidence-based recommendations for patient care by national subspecialty organizations.
- Quality Assurance: After assessing compliance, the feedback form apprises caregivers of their current treatment vis-à-vis evidence-based recommendations.
- Report Module, Product Dashboard: The Qmetis software Dashboard allows clinical staff to review each specific area of treatment to identify all areas of non-compliance, by shift, by patient.
- Ongoing Record of Physician Behavior Modification: The patient’s condition and care provided are followed over the entire time in the ICU, showing change in care as feedback is received where non-compliance exists.
- Real-Time Web-Based Interactive Software: Accessed through the Internet, providing real-time interactivity with healthcare providers at the point of patient care.
- Provision of Liability Protection: Independent, third-party documentation of compliant care.
- Highly Secure, HIPAA-Compliant Computer Environment.
- Immediate Software Updates as New Guidelines Are Published.